There’s No Better Time Than Fall to Come to Wildwood Resort
Fall is the ideal time of year to drive, hike, bike, boat or canoe through our colorful northern MN landscape. Plan to see beautiful fall colors during a relaxing stay at Wildwood Resort and enjoy the best Minnesota fall color destination.
Fun Things To Do At Wildwood Resort
There are plenty of activities and included amenities to keep you and your family busy all season long at our Grand Rapids, Minnesota resort.
- Drive the Highway 38 National Scenic Byway for turnouts providing access to hiking trails, historic sites and the Chippewa National Forest Fall Color Tour
- Enjoy Minnesota fall fishing trip on Bass Lake
- Explore the ever-expanding ATV and UTV trails in our area
- Hunt public lands in Itasca County for black bear, grouse, ducks, geese and deer
- Plan a Girlfriend Getaway, quilting retreat or scrapbooking weekend
- Take in a live music, theater or dance performance at The Reif Center
Fall Activities in the Grand Rapids Area
Want more? Our Minnesota family fall vacation resort is located near many other area attractions.