Wildwood Is Your Summer Vacation Resort
There is always something to do during the summer months at Wildwood Resort on Bass Lake, near Grand Rapids, Minnesota. Wildwood is the perfect backdrop for a Minnesota family vacation. Reel in your next glorious fishing tale or just get away and enjoy a slower pace of life in the summer sun.
Fun Things To Do At Wildwood Resort
There are plenty of activities and included amenities to keep you and your family busy all summer long at our Grand Rapids, Minnesota resort.
- A safe and shallow sand beach
- Clean, clear lake great for fishing, swimming, tubing and waterskiing
- Hydro-bikes, kayaks, SUPs, an canoe for use free of charge
- Fishing from the dock or in a boat
- Centrally located large playground with Rainbow play system and hard-surface basketball court
- Lodge filled with ice cream treats, candy, ice and Wildwood souvenirs
- Evening campfires at your private fire ring
- Visit fun and educational Area Attractions
- Spend time dining and shopping in nearby Grand Rapids, MN