- Open year-round
- Sleeps up to 12 people – perfect for family reunions!
- Four bedrooms with ceiling fans
- 2 King bedrooms
- 2 twin + queen bedrooms
- Two full bathrooms with tub and shower
- Fireplace and air-conditioning
- Cable TV/DVD and free Wi-Fi
- Spacious kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, stove, oven, refrigerator, and all necessary utensils.
- Outside covered patio area with lawn chairs, umbrella, gas grill, picnic table, and private campfire ring
- Lakeside cabin close to the playground
Riverbirch Lodge Details
Who says you have to give up your creature comforts on a Minnesota vacation?! A stay in Riverbirch Lodge at Wildwood Resort means that you get to enjoy all the comforts of home while relaxing on the shore of beautiful Bass Lake.
Riverbirch Lodge is a four-bedroom cabin featuring a fireplace, vaulted ceiling, knotty pine interior and an “Up North” decor that ensures a cozy, Northwoods feel. Air-conditioning provides cool comfort during the hot days of summer while the gas fireplace gives cozy, warmth to cold winter nights. Riverbirch Lodge has a single level design with a large living area complete with cable TV/DVD, a fireplace and a great view of Bass Lake (note all the lakeside windows!). The kitchen is spacious and is fully equipped with new appliances like a dishwasher, microwave, stove, oven, refrigerator, and all the accompanying dishes, pots, pans and utensils. The dining room will seat 12 at the large, log table. There are two full bathrooms, each with a tub and shower and four bedrooms all with ceiling fans. Two bedrooms have king beds while the second and third bedrooms each have a queen bed and a twin bed. Riverbirch Lodge will sleep up to 12 people with beds for 10 and a futon in the living room.
Riverbirch is located in front of our children’s playground and has a great covered patio so you can sit outside and enjoy the beautiful view of Bass Lake rain or shine. There is also a private fire pit, gas barbeque grill, picnic table, and lawn chairs. We provide your bed linens so you need only bring your own bath and kitchen towels, clothes, food, and personal items; then leave the rest to us!