Winter Family Vacations at Wildwood Resort
Wildwood Resort is in the heart of Northern Minnesota - a well-known destination for MN winter vacations. Whether you want a relaxing winter vacation or an active winter getaway Wildwood is the perfect MN winter resort!
Fun Things To Do At Wildwood Resort
There are plenty of activities and included amenities to keep you and your family busy all winter long at our Grand Rapids, Minnesota resort.
- Explore thousands of miles of groomed snowmobile trails
- Challenge yourself on the plentiful x-ski trails perfect for the beginner and the expert Nordic skier
- While away hours on Bass Lake ice fishing or spearing
- Enjoy a Girlfriend Getaway, quilting retreat or scrapbooking weekend
- Take in a live music, theater or dance performance at The Reif Center
- Visit area breweries and local dining options
Enjoy the Excitement of a Minnesota Winter Resort Vacation in the Grand Rapids Area
Stay at Wildwood Resort on Bass Lake for a peaceful, vacation experience for your family. Recreation includes snowmobiling on the lakes and through the trail systems of Northern Minnesota; getting out on Bass Lake and surrounding area lakes for ice fishing and skiing on a variety of cross country ski trails that will thrill and challenge many different levels of skiers. If you’re looking for downhill skiing, check out Mt. Itasca, not too far from the resort.
Of course, if you’re more of an “indoorsman,” there’s nothing better than curling up in a warm, cozy cabin with a good book. We also have space available for Girls Weekends, Girls Getaway weekends or crafting retreats. We work with area salons and spas to get you the pampering that you need!